Cyprus has become an increasingly attractive maritime centre especially the last decade having the 10th largest merchant fleet and the 3rd largest within the European Union.
At ASC we have gained a broad experience in shipping, maritime and admiralty law representing, among others, shipping companies, ship-owners, yacht-owners, ship-management companies and other shipping-related companies providing comprehensive advisory and a wide spectrum of legal services.
Our areas of work include:
- Shipping company Registrations
- Registration of Vessels / Yachts
- Renewal of Vessel’s Documents
- Acquisition of Vessels / Yachts
- Transfer of Ownership
- Drafting of Various Agreements (Sale / Purchase / Finance)
- Tonnage Tax Advisory
- VAT Planning
- Admiralty Procedures