From preliminary planning and structuring advice through incorporation and into continuing day-to-day administration, our clients benefit from our expertise and experience in the corporate and fiduciary services sector.
Our global reach gives access to key onshore and offshore financial centres, directly or through our network of carefully selected partners.
Our corporate & fiduciary services include multi-jurisdictional company formations, provision of registered offices and correspondence addresses, provision of statutory officers such as directors and company secretaries, as well as nominee shareholding services. In addition to these we also provide advisory services as well as general administration, accounting, tax and legal support.
We especially pride ourselves on our professionalism and discreet approach when dealing with our clients and their businesses. Our professional integrity and adherence to strict internal corporate governance policies when providing fiduciary services has made ASC a recognised partner of several prime international financial institutions.
Company registration in cyprus
Before a company is incorporated, the name must be approved by the Registrar of Companies. A choice of 3 names in order of preference must be provided, as to check availability. Alternatively, you may choose from our list of preapproved names.
Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
Appointment of Board Members
- Registered Office Address: Each company registered in Cyprus must have its Registered Office Address in Cyprus. Our firm provides this service.
- Appointment of Company’s Director: At least one director must be appointed, who can either be local or foreign. Our firm provides nominee directors, upon request, as to secure the management and control in Cyprus.
- Appointment of Company’s Secretary: A secretary is required by law as to maintain the statutory book. Nominee secretary may be appointed by our firm, upon request.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Certificate of Director / Secretary
- Certificate of Shareholder
Annual Maintenance Costs
- Accounting and Audit: a company in Cyprus, irrespective of its annual turnover, must maintain proper accounting records, and be audited on an annual basis by a licensed auditor. The fee for accounting and audit depends on the number of transactions each company has per annum or per quarter.
- Annual Levy at the Registrar of Companies EUR350